The CIRS Healing Collective is an encouraging and educational community for people navigating Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS) who are looking to share their journey to whole-person wellness in solidarity and hope, with others who understand.
The CIRS Healing Collective is facilitated by Shoemaker Proficiency Partner, Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach, Physical Therapist, and CIRS overcomer, Jenny Johnson.
CIRS Healing Collective members enjoy:
- Weekly, live (Zoom), group coaching and Q&A sessions with Jenny that are recorded and stored on our private platform to keep up with if you miss! (*Premium Members)
- Monthly, live guest speakers who join us to share CIRS-related information about nutrition, mental health, breathwork, gut health, hormones, trauma healing, related medical conditions, remediation tips, and much more! Recordings of sessions are stored on our private platform for members to access on-demand (*Premium Members)
- CIRS tips and treatment updates, encouragement, recipe-sharing, and member polls through our private community platform on Mighty Networks (*All Members)
- Weekly prompts from Jenny to incorporate simple but powerful wellness habits to enhance your CIRS recovery and long-term resilience (*All Members)
- HOPE! While we encourage honesty and vulnerability here, this community has a positive, kind, encouraging, and hopeful vibe that is lacking from most Facebook groups. We're here to get better - not to spread fear and doom. (*All Members)
Come check us out! You can stay for just a month, but I think you'll probably want to stay for a while!
To JOIN OUR CIRS FAMILY, click the button below to learn more about CIRS Healing Collective monthly membership options of either $9.99 (Basic Access) or $39.99 (Premium Access). You will receive a welcome email from Jenny with guidance to access all the benefits of our community!